Tawny's Logo

Tawny's Logo

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

#CoverReveal for The #Bigfoot Chronicles 1 and 2 from Author @Tawny_Savage #taboo #erotica



I know I'm a bit late with this tonight, but I wanted to get it out there before midnight so it could still be considered a Wild and Wicked post. I'm so excited to be able to reveal the cover for the eBook version of The Bigfoot Chronicles 1 and 2. I took everyone's advice and decided to release the two of them together as one eBook and print. I'll let you know the details for release dates as soon as I have them but for now...


I'm thrilled with the way it turned out. This one shows the Bigfoot Ashar still in shadow and all monster like and Bryanna leaning into him and maybe a bit wiped out after one of their...uhhhh...sessions. hehehehe

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the first two books enough to want to get the compilation. If you know of anyone who hasn't read either of them yet, this one will be ideal for them. There won't be any added material. It's just going to be both novellas in one file, under one cover so to speak.

Let me know what you think of the cover!

Until next time
~Tawny

No comments:

Post a Comment