Tawny's Logo

Tawny's Logo

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

#WickedWednesday: @Tawny_Savage and her #Bigfoot Chronicles Continue to Move Up the #Rubenesque #Erotica Charts on All Romance



I know you're SHOCKED to see me back again so soon, but I wanted to share the news with all of you. Once again, the first two books of the Bigfoot Chronicles are moving on up the Rubenesque Erotica charts on All Romance/Omnilit. As of this writing, Bigfoot Claims His Mate is sitting at #18 and Brigid's Blessing is at #28. 

Can you BELIEVE IT??? I'm simply over the moon!


This song resonates with me now. I have been losing sleep thinking about the things that "we" meaning my characters and I could be. The last post proves it. The final book in this trilogy is filled with jaw dropping surprises. What I revealed on Monday is just the tip of the iceberg in the clash between the humans and The Forrest People.

This is my first published series and it means so much to me that readers are enjoying it. Thank you all for your support. ♥♥♥♥♥

So what do we do now? How about we see if we can get these books to the top of not only All Romance charts, but on AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE, KOBO, iTUNES and SMASHWORDS




If both books end up in the top 10 on two or more of these sites, I'll give away FIVE copies of the last book in this trilogy when it's published. In fact, the winners of these copies will have them BEFORE they are released to anyone else.

So what do you say? Are you up for the challenge? Will you help me spread the word about these dark fantasy erotica novellas and get Bigfoot on the top of the charts where he belongs?

I'll keep you all posted on our progress. So excited! Thank you all for helping me make my dream of bringing dark erotic fantasy to life!

Until next time,
~Tawny



No comments:

Post a Comment