Tawny's Logo

Tawny's Logo

Monday, December 16, 2013

Over the Moon with BRIGID'S BLESSING! #erotica #fantasy #bigfoot

Wow! What a week. I know it's not much, but I'm now on Goodreads, have my own personal Facebook page and an author fan page, and I'm on Triberr. I wasn't going to do all of that and just stick with Twitter and use Sassy Vixen Publishing as my blog but here I am. Go figure. LOL!

It also feels good to have my heroine recognized as a beautiful curvy woman...Rubenesque...love that term. To me, that's what real women look like. Sure I love to see the "skinny" hot bodies, but I'm most attracted to those with curvy hips, large breasts, smaller but not necessarily thin waist. The classic hour glass figure is what appeals to me.

Yes, I swing both ways. :)

The heart wants who and WHAT the heart wants. It doesn't consider gender or even species in the equation in my tales. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm not into bestiality nor am I condoning it at all. I'm saying to each his own and it's a private matter.


In my FANTASY world and that of my characters, the lines are indeed blurred, so much so that the very taboo becomes the most sought after pleasure. It's in these type of tales we can let go and PRETEND. If our partner is also into the same role playing, our fantasy sex life can go through the roof. 

This is why I write the stories I write. There isn't always a happily ever after but damn there sure are moments of sheer bliss—orgasms that will blow your mind and your wad repeatedly. Don't believe me?  Give Brigid's Blessing a try. You won't be sorry you did!





Hopefully soon on itunes!

Currently it's 50% off on ARe/Omnilit and in a few days I'll be giving FIVE copies away to folks participating in the Mistletoe Hop starting December 20th. Make sure you stop in on those days and get your entries! It will be my first hop and I'm so excited!

Until then
~Tawny

No comments:

Post a Comment