Tawny's Logo

Tawny's Logo

Monday, December 9, 2013

I've Gone and Done It. I've Joined My First Blog Hop...#amwriting #MyWANA

I know very well that most of you are laughing your asses off right now. Go ahead. You had to sign up for your first hop at one time in your career. I didn't think I wanted to do all this type of promotion, but more people have contacted me through my publisher wanting to know more. 

Sorry, but there's quite a bit about me I'm not ready to divulge just yet. Eventually I will, but not now. Being published is just too new for me at the moment and I'm still getting my bearings. Thanks to some fabulous friends at Sassy Vixen Publishing and my other half, I'm on a role!

With the holidays coming up, I thought why not join one of these hops and see what all the hoopla is all about. I'm a bit nervous because I'm a foul mouthed bitch most of the time. I'm really ticked at others who bad mouth my chosen genre, but I won't hold it against them for very long. I figure we're all in this together so there's no reason to burn any bridges—unless you push me too far.

I can take a lot, but when it comes to my friends, family and my writing, I get fired up. Now I'm not saying I'll get pissed if you red my work and decide it's just not for you. I get that. At least you tried it out. I'm talking about the folks who make blanket statements condemning the dark erotic fantasies I choose to write. I say give it a go before you toss it out the window.

I've already rambled much more than I had intended here. I do want to say make sure you stop in during the hop. I will be giving away free ebook copies of Brigid's Blessing to a few lucky winners who stop by...and one will get a $10 Amazon gift card too! I'll be talking about some of my favorite holiday reads. In fact, there is one just put out by my friends at Four Seduced Muses and my publisher. Stay tuned to find out more!

Catch you on the flipside
~Tawny

No comments:

Post a Comment